1.9K views
1.1
Turnaround Time

The advertisement really convincing that's why I ordered it for my husband and even guide him how to use it step by step, he used it for 9 months that he get tired and not seeing any difference, which according to advertisement you will notice the growth after 30 days of using it but WHERE IS THAT PROMISE, here we are giving another shot so we order another set for 3 months and then still nothing change, after our 2nd order I decided to cancel after I cancel it there is another set sent to me without knowing they sign me out for auto shipment which ai told them ai did not, the said in order to get refunded need to send the products back to them which causing me fifty dollars, I said forget it, I will just let my husband use it instead of returning it p, still showing it might work, but again and again, still not working. I asked them where to complaint about this product they just give me non working number

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 10, 2017.

Comments

Hair loss is either temporary or it can be permanent. Hair does regrow in cases that are temporary.

Permanent hair loss is a result of dying hair follicles that will not revive. Baldness is the result no matter what is applied to the scalp. Balding can be hereditary and may run in the family. Modern day science has yet to come up with a solution to regenerate hair follicles.Peoples seeking hair regrow easily fall prey to claims of a cure because of ignorance.

After reading this I hope it would enlighten those to the fact that there is no cure in sight as yet for permanent hair loss. Do self research before parting with your money.

THERE SHOULD BE A LIST OF SCAM PRODUCTS WITH PROVE THEY DON'T WORK AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLUIC ! THIEVES WITH A WHITE GLOVE!#$&*!

Wal-Mart has generic minoxidol for less same active ingredient