1.5K views
1.1
Turnaround Time

I have used this product everyday for 6-1/2 months. My hair is WORSE than ever.

It now went from thinning hair, to outright bald spots. Horrified,I called the company, they told me that's normal keep using it your hair had to fall out first before it can grows in again. Hello, where in the TV Commercial did it say that. My God it is a nightmare.

I can not even go out without wearing a hat now. It is MORTIFYING. This product is a SCAM. They will do nothing to help me.

I asked for a refund and they laughed at me. Ladies.

Do Not Ever TRY THIS PRODUCT. You will go Bald!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Scalp Med. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scalp Med.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Scalp Med to other companies on our site.

Comments

Scalp med grow.my hair pass my shoulder before I used scalp med my hair was very weakness and thinn I saw my hair growth in a one month i used scalp med two times a month

Gary, Indiana, United States #1209715